Do you have symptoms?
Leukemia symptoms can vary widely, depending on the type of leukemia you have. Common leukemia symptoms include:
- Fever or chills
- Recurrent nosebleeds
- Persistent fatigue, weakness
- Frequent or severe infections
- Bone pain or tenderness
- Losing weight without trying
- Swollen lymph nodes, enlarged liver or spleen
- Easy bleeding or bruising
- Excessive sweating, especially at night
Leukemia symptoms are often vague and not specific. You may overlook early leukemia symptoms because they may resemble symptoms of the flu and other common illnesses.
Rarely, leukemia may be discovered during blood tests for some other condition.