American Cancer Fund® Vendor Application Form
Thank you for your interest in participating in one, some or all of the American Cancer Fund’s slated events. Please indicate on the application which event you’re applying for. If you are approved, we will be in touch with more information and payment details. For all questions please contact Kaitlin@americancancerfund.org.
Deadline to enter is as follows:
- Mark Lee Memorial Run – April 12, 2019
Festival Information and Requirements – Please Read Carefully
- Vendor Village fees: 10’x10′ or 8’ tented table. Payment is due with application. Application Deadline is 3 weeks prior to the event. Vendor fees are non-refundable.
- Artisan Fair and Vendor fees: $125.
- All vendor location requests will be considered on a first come – first serve basis and honored whenever possible. You must provide your own tent, tables, and mandatory table cloth, etc.
- Please provide a detailed description of your booth items on the form on the next page, and if possible, attach photos of sample items.
- All other vendors must check-in between 7-9 a.m. Due to safety issues, arrivals after 9 a.m., may forfeit pre-assigned booth location and be assigned an alternate location.
- OUTDOOR EVENTS: To prevent accident or injury, any vendor wishing to leave early MUST notify a festival official. With permission, booths that can be packed-up and “walked-out” will be allowed to do so. No vehicles will be allowed on the the festival grounds before 6 p.m., without the permission and escort of a festival
- OUTDOOR EVENTS: Vehicles will not be allowed in the festival area after 9 a.m. without permission of a festival official and all vehicles must be removed from festival grounds by 9 a.m, booths must be completely set up by 9 a.m.
- To prevent accident or injury, any vendor wishing to leave early MUST notify a festival official. With permission, booths that can be packed-up and “walked-out” will be allowed to do so. No
vehicles will be allowed on the the festival grounds before 6 p.m., without the permission and escort of a festival official.
- The vendor is responsible for leaving the vendor area in the condition that it was originally received, i.e. removal of all debris such as boxes and trash.
- Each applicant will receive a confirmation letter upon receipt of their application. To confirm participation, vendor fees must be paid by April 19th. Once fees are received, a map and directions will be emailed to vendor contact.
- This event occurs rain or shine! Be prepared for wind, rain and/or heat/cold.
- All vendors are required to show proof of liability insurance (with the exception of artisan fair vendors) and read and sign attached waiver. Please fill out vendor registration completely.
- Vendor Registration Forms must be submitted by April 12th, 2019 at the americancancerfund.org or via mail to American Cancer Fund PO Box 7262, Hillsborough, New Jersey 08844-7262